These are electronic coupons and different from other coupons:
- Load them to your shopper card and never need to remember them.
- Coupons are loaded to every card you enter so no matter where you buy it, you’ll get your savings.
- You can still use paper coupons and other discounts in the store.
- Savings are put into an online savings account and when it reaches to $5, you can get your money back in Paypal, Amazon gift cards or other options.
So basically you click and load coupon, then shop and then saving in your Saving Star Account. ( Click, Shop and Save)
How do you get started?
- Login/Register with SavingStar.
- Enter all of your store shopper cards. (There are tons of participating stores ( eg CVS, Kroger, and more..!), you could check which stores in your area is participating by entering zip code at the top right hand corner of the page)
- Load all the coupons to your cards — there is no limit of how many you can load to your card. You could load them all so that they are ready if you want to buy something.
- Go shopping as you normally do and use paper coupon